US Mint to issue Chaco Culture coin set on April 17
The United States Mint said it will begin accepting orders for the 2012 America the Beautiful Quarters Three-Coin Set – Chaco Culture National Historical Park on April 17.
In a press release,US Mint said the set, priced at $9.95, contains two uncirculated quality Chaco Culture National Historical Park quarters – one each from the United States Mint facilities at Philadelphia and Denver, and one proof quality coin from the United States Mint at San Francisco.
The coins are mounted on a durable plastic card that includes a brief description of the national historical park and the coin design, as well as a Certificate of Authenticity on the back.
Collectors may also purchase the America the Beautiful Quarters Three-Coin Sets through the bureau’s Online Subscription Program.
The United States Mint, created by Congress in 1792, is USA’s sole manufacturer of legal tender coinage and is responsible for producing circulating coinage for the Nation to conduct its trade and commerce.
The United States Mint also produces proof, uncirculated and commemorative coins; Congressional Gold Medals; and silver, gold and platinum bullion coins. – BullionStreet
- Silver prices gain in major metros in India - April 26th, 2013
- Why Silver Price will Soar To $250 An Ounce - April 26th, 2013
- MCX Silver bullish resistance 44200 - April 25th, 2013
- US Silver Price Falls, Fifth Week In A Row - April 25th, 2013
- Collateral damage: the silver price - April 23rd, 2013
- Gold and silver price dive: physical sales surge, prices begin to rise again - April 23rd, 2013
- How Gold Silver prices were hammered and its fundamentals remain intact - April 17th, 2013
- MCX Silver likely to remain bearish with volatility support 42000 - April 17th, 2013
Tags: Chaco Culture coin set