Silver prices moved up by Rs 161 to Rs 57,855 per kg in futures trading today
Silver prices moved up by Rs 161 to Rs 57,855 per kg in futures trading today, on pick-up in demand in the spot market supported by the ongoing marriage season.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, silver for delivery in December rose by Rs 161, or 0.28 per cent to Rs 57,855 per kg, with a business turnover of 8,615 lots.
Likewise, the metal for delivery in March moved up by Rs 165, or 0.28 per cent, to Rs 59,525 per kg, with a trade volume of 464 lots.
Traders said pick-up in demand due to marriage season mainly pushed up silver prices at futures trade.
Meanwhile, silver traded almost flat at USD 34.65 an ounce in Singapore. – PTI
- Silver prices gain in major metros in India - April 26th, 2013
- Why Silver Price will Soar To $250 An Ounce - April 26th, 2013
- MCX Silver bullish resistance 44200 - April 25th, 2013
- US Silver Price Falls, Fifth Week In A Row - April 25th, 2013
- Collateral damage: the silver price - April 23rd, 2013
- Gold and silver price dive: physical sales surge, prices begin to rise again - April 23rd, 2013
- How Gold Silver prices were hammered and its fundamentals remain intact - April 17th, 2013
- MCX Silver likely to remain bearish with volatility support 42000 - April 17th, 2013