Gold futures gain 0.2% after decline; Silver advances 0.4%
Gold for June delivery in New York advanced 0.2 percent to $1,653.60 an ounce at 8:06 a.m. in Melbourne, while bullion for immediate delivery was little changed at $1,652.82. Futures declined for a second straight session yesterday as U.S. equities climbed, eroding demand for the precious metal as a safe haven.
Silver for May delivery rose 0.4 percent to $31.485 an ounce.
- Silver prices gain in major metros in India - April 26th, 2013
- Why Silver Price will Soar To $250 An Ounce - April 26th, 2013
- MCX Silver bullish resistance 44200 - April 25th, 2013
- US Silver Price Falls, Fifth Week In A Row - April 25th, 2013
- Collateral damage: the silver price - April 23rd, 2013
- Gold and silver price dive: physical sales surge, prices begin to rise again - April 23rd, 2013
- How Gold Silver prices were hammered and its fundamentals remain intact - April 17th, 2013
- MCX Silver likely to remain bearish with volatility support 42000 - April 17th, 2013